On this Memorial Day, we at the SS Jeremiah O'Brien would like to take a moment to honor all those who made the ultimate sacrifice in defense of our freedom.
This weekend (Saturday - Monday), the O'Brien will be offering free admission to all Active-Duty Service Members, Merchant Marine and Veterans.
We hope you'll take this opportunity to visit us, or any monument dedicated to those who gave everything for our country.
The SS Jeremiah O'Brien is one of two remaining fully functional Liberty ships of the 2,710 built and launched during World War II. The O'Brien has the distinction of being the last unaltered Liberty ship and remains historically accurate. Moored at Pier 35, The Embarcadero, she is a premier San Francisco attraction.
A living museum on the National Register of Historic Places and a National Historic Landmark, the O'Brien transports you back almost seven decades to when sailors braved the harshest of high seas and threat of enemy attack.
|Hours of Operation|
|Sun||10:00 am||4:00 pm|
|Mon||10:00 am||4:00 pm|
|Wed||10:00 am||4:00 pm|
|Thu||10:00 am||4:00 pm|
|Fri||10:00 am||4:00 pm|
|Sat||10:00 am||4:00 pm|
New Year's Day
|Children (ages 4 and under)||Free|
|Family (2 Adults, 2 Juniors)||$45|
|Active US Military w/ID||$10|
|Members of NLSM or HNSA||Free|
- Read Steady As She Goes No. 91, Spring/Summer 2023.
- Read Steady As She Goes No. 90, Fall/Winter 2022.
- Read Steady As She Goes No. 89, Spring 2022.
- Read Steady As She Goes No. 88, Fall/Winter 2021.
- Read Steady As She Goes No. 87, Summer 2021.
- Read Steady As She Goes No. 86, Spring 2021.
- Read Steady As She Goes No. 85, Fall 2020.