Partnering with Eoliennes Offshore du Calvados (The Calvados Offshore Wind Farm), Normandy, France
The SS Jeremiah O'Brien is one of two remaining fully functional Liberty ships of the 2,710 built and launched during World War II. The O'Brien has the distinction of being the last unaltered Liberty ship and remains historically accurate. Moored at Pier 35, The Embarcadero, she is a premier San Francisco attraction.
A living museum on the National Register of Historic Places and a National Historic Landmark, the O'Brien transports you back almost seven decades to when sailors braved the harshest of high seas and threat of enemy attack.
|Hours of Operation|
|Sun||10:00 am||4:00 pm|
|Mon||10:00 am||4:00 pm|
|Wed||10:00 am||4:00 pm|
|Thu||10:00 am||4:00 pm|
|Fri||10:00 am||4:00 pm|
|Sat||10:00 am||4:00 pm|
New Year's Day
|Children (ages 4 and under)||Free|
|Family (2 Adults, 2 Juniors)||$45|
|Active US Military, Merchant Mariner w/ID||$10|
|Active US Military in uniform||Free|
|Veterans w/proof of service||$10|
|Members of NLSM or HNSA||Free|
- Read Steady As She Goes No. 91, Spring/Summer 2023.
- Read Steady As She Goes No. 90, Fall/Winter 2022.
- Read Steady As She Goes No. 89, Spring 2022.
- Read Steady As She Goes No. 88, Fall/Winter 2021.
- Read Steady As She Goes No. 87, Summer 2021.
- Read Steady As She Goes No. 86, Spring 2021.
- Read Steady As She Goes No. 85, Fall 2020.