The Bay Area Brewers Guild Presents:
BREWS ON THE BAY returns Saturday, October 22, aboard the SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN!
Saturday, October 22, 2022
Gate Opens 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm
VIP Guests 11:30 am to 5:30 pm
Aboard the SS Jeremiah O'Brien at Pier 45
The return marks San Francisco brewers' 17th year aboard this remarkable, historic landmark from the World War II era. Like San Francisco, the O'Brien is resilient, surviving the massive fire at Pier 45 in 2020, which burned the huge pier warehouse alongside the ship to the ground, and keeping above water during the pandemic, when tourism and fundraising took major hits.
Join us in supporting the O'Brien and bringing BREWS ON THE BAY back.
Sample super-fresh, locally crafted beer while soaking up the salty air, sunshine and spectacular views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and the city and bay of San Francisco, at one of the most memorable and unique beer festivals in the world.
SPACE IS EXTREMELY LIMITED. The event is on the ship, which has a strictly enforced capped capacity to ensure safety and ease of movement. Don't wait to get tickets.
San Francisco craft brewers love attending this event, and will be serving UNLIMITED pours of their latest and greatest IPAs, session beers, seasonal favs, and more, with dozens of locally brewed selections flowing. Local vendors will provide popular food options for purchase — or consider upgrading to a VIP FUNDRAISER ticket.
This extra-special, good-karma ticket helps us meet fundraising goals while providing a rare, intimate experience, including a leisurely lunch from legendary craft beer gastropub the MONK'S KETTLE, and a TWO HOUR VIP tasting session in addition to GA -- plenty of time to get to know this amazing World War II-era vessel, nosh top-side, try special releases right when they're tapped, and mingle with local brewers, relaxing and enjoying the stunning city and Bay views alongside you -- and before things get busy! Make this VIP experience even rarer by adding a ship tour. Check out the bridge, quarters, galley, mess, lookouts, and engine and control rooms ft. the ship's remarkable steam-powered engine, and below deck WWII museum.
This extra-special, good-karma ticket provides a rare, intimate experience, including a leisurely lunch from legendary craft beer gastropub the MONK'S KETTLE, and a 2-hr VIP tasting session in addition to GA -- plenty of time to get to know this amazing World War II-era vessel, nosh top-side with food from Boudin's (trademark soup-in-a-bread-bowl option inc.), try special releases right when they're tapped, and mingle with local craft brewers who will be relaxing and enjoying the stunning city and Bay views along with you -- before things get busy. Help us support the O'Brien and take advantage this special opportunity!
Get Tickets Now and get ready for an amazing day while helping keep the O'Brien in tip top shape and here in San Francisco where it belongs!
Featuring the freshest brews from SF craft breweries: 21st Amendment • Barebottle • Barrel Head • Bartlett Hall • Black Hammer • Cellarmaker • Fort Point • Harmonic • Laughing Monk • Local • Otherwise • San Francisco BrewCo • Speakeasy / Hunter's Point • Standard Deviant • Woods... plus guest brewers from around the Bay.
Please review prior to purchase:
- Attendees must be 21+
- IDs will be checked at the gate.
- Due to safety concerns: infants, children or anyone under 21 cannot attend.
- Pets are not allowed.
- This is a rain or shine event. General Admission tickets may be eligible for refund for medical reasons up to seven days prior to the event.
- Food is not included in the ticket price exce explicitly indicated.
- Do not bring glassware for beer tasting.
- Backpacks or any container or even clothing may be subject to search.
- The ship does not set sail during the event.
- As a fundraiser and due to significant abuse and challenges with policing, designated driver tickets are unavailable.
- Please drink responsibly and use public transit or cab services.
- Misbehaving guests will be escorted out by security.
- The event is being held on an original configuration Word War II Liberty Ship, thus ADA compliant access is not possible. The ship cannot be accessed via elevator, and attendees will need to be able to ascend and descend a 44-step gangway to access the ship's deck where the event is taking place.
- CA Dept. of ABC requires beer pouring to stop a half hour prior to official end of the event.
- Compliance with the Covid-19 Safety Policy and Code of Conduct is required of event participants. Please review carefully and make sure you consent prior to purchasing tickets. [Failure to do so will not be grounds for a refund.]
Brews on the Bay is organized by the Bay Area Brewers Guild, a non-profit trade association whose mission is to promote local, independent craft beer and breweries throughout the greater Bay Area. Keep up with the region's craft beer scene at: DrinkBayBeer